Verscom’s Managed Callback solution is a suite of carrier-grade software and hardware used to provide a comprehensive callback service over a voice over IP (VoIP) network. The system includes everything needed to set up and operate a callback service - from the call flow and/ prompts to web-based applications for configuring and managing to configure and manage the system over the Internet.
Powered by industry leading Pactolus RapidFLEX™ Service Delivery Platform and Verscom SIPhive™ Callback solution, the Verscom Managed Services Callback Service lets you offer prepaid ANI & PIN based callback trigger services that leverage the full power of the next generation network. As the managed services platform has been designed to give complete control from any web browser, service providers get all of the functional benefits of owning a high-end callback application platform without the investment, risk, or responsibility of operating a complicated and constantly evolving technology platform with 7/24 support.
Verscom Managed Callback solution is a next-generation approach for delivering a cost-effective, feature-rich callback service that can be readily deployed network wide through SIP-enabled media gateways or VoIP networks. Based on a pure IP implementation, the Verscom Managed Callback solution offer significant advantages over legacy, TMD-based callback approaches. The Managed Verscom Callback solution provides a complete solution that includes
- the telephony service logic (IVR)
- IP based media server
- web-based subscriber creation, and account management, and prepaid rating.
This gives service providers an off-the-shelf solution for generating significant service revenues - rapidly and cost effectively.
Verscom Managed Callback solution can be further facilitated to enable access number triggered callback from LEC/CLEC PSTN/GSM networks and “Verscom IP Voice Peering Solution” to enable call termination into VoIP/PSTN networks.
The solution can be combined with Verscom Carrier Voice service for call termination into international VoIP/PSTN networks which introduces the advantage of one-stop shopping with lower start up cost.
- Easy to use, 100% Web-based control for service providers, distributors and resellers
- Compatibility with existing media gateways and carriers for traffic origination and/or termination
- System supports multiple service provider levels for white labeling
- Multiple language and currency support
- Customizable call flows
- Prepaid real time rating engine
- Web portal with real-time call detail and call rating
- Integrated customer service features