Verscom has been expanding its activities in the African market
Verscom has been expanding its activities in the African market through deployments of its solutions portfolio to International Gateway operators. The liberalization off the African market has been increasingthe complexityof the interconnections between carriers, and the most affected is the International Voice Traffic. As a matter of fact, a large percentage of carrier revenues are coming from Incoming International termination and consequently international traffic is the primary focus and income for theseoperators.
Verscom Solutions has been proposing a unique end-to-endsolution that simplifies interconnections for International Carriers.The solution combines IP and TDM interconnection capabilities while bringingan enhanced application and management layer viathe ODINE Suite.The Verscom solution meets and exceeds the market requirements and provides Telco grade reliability and scalability.
The Verscom Network Infrastructure combines TDM-IP gateways, Session Border Controllers, Media Gateway Controllers, Softswitches, and Bandwidth Optimization. The distribution of these components over multiple Points of Presence (POP) introduces the need for a Centralized Management function which is addressed by the ODINE Suite and more specifically with the Verscom Centralized Routing Server (VCRS), a dedicated resource for routing optimization, which all active voice elements are able to benefit from.
The ODINE Application Suite is a key element of Verscom Solutions IGW(International Gateway)solution. The Suite consists of integrated applications which enable centralized routing, route optimization, addressing, number portability, rating, billing, financial reporting and analytics, as well as engineering tools for real time monitoring and analysis of voice network performance.
With ODINE, IGW operators are now able to simultaneously:
- Intelligently optimize the routing of International Voice traffic
- Maximize the Quality of Service
- Improve the profitability of the Business
- And last but not least, increase the end user satisfaction
The ODINE SUITE benefits:
- Business managers that need clear visibility on traffic volumes and margins;
- Voice Infrastructure managers that have to rapidly implement the complex requirements driven by the business departments;
- Network Operations managers that need real-time status of system activity and health;
- And the Finance manager who needs to track and control business income, cash flow, and risk
The deployment of Verscom’s IGW Solution has enabled IGW carriers to increase the reliability of their network and their end users’ satisfaction.
For more information, please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org